ANAT2241 Special Senses The Eye
|ANAT2241 This practical support page content is not part of the virtual science practical class and provides additional information for student self-directed learning purposes. All practical class pages are located on Moodle - ANAT2241|
To know the main structural features of the eye and their major functions.
- To know the microanatomy of the retina, and the structure of the cornea, iris, lens and ciliary body.
- To know the histological features of the cornea, iris, ciliary body and lens.
- To know the cellular structure of the eyelid.
Examine the following virtual slides, and in course manual identify, draw and label the structures listed and note their function.
Virtual Slides: Special Sense Organ: The Eye
Adult Human Retina histology
- Histology Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ANAT2241 Support | Histology | Histology Stains | Embryology Glossary
|Common Histology Stains|
- Pages can be accessed from any internet connected computer.
ANAT2241 Support Links: The Virtual Microscope | Covering and Lining Epithelia | Glandular Epithelia | CT Components | CT Types | Bone, Bone Formation and Joints | Muscle | Nervous | Blood | Eye | Cardiovascular | Respiratory | Integumentary | Gastrointestinal | Gastrointestinal Organs | Lymphatic and Immune | Endocrine | Urinary | Female Reproductive | Male Reproductive | Histology Stains | Histology Drawings | Practicals Health and Safety 2013 | Moodle - 2019
ANAT2241 This practical support page content is not part of the science practical class and provides only background information for student self-directed learning purposes.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, January 16) Embryology ANAT2241 Special Senses The Eye. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2241_Special_Senses_The_Eye
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
- <pubmed>12186651</pubmed>| Genome Biol.