2014 Group Project 1
|2014 Student Projects|
|2014 Student Projects: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4 | Group 5 | Group 6 | Group 7 | Group 8|
|The Group assessment for 2014 will be an online project on Fetal Development of a specific System.
This page is an undergraduate science embryology student and may contain inaccuracies in either description or acknowledgements.
Current research, models and findings
<pubmed>22151899</pubmed> <pubmed>22214468</pubmed> <pubmed>12547712</pubmed>
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Down-regulation of sonic hedgehog expression in pulmonary hypoplasia is associated with congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Computer simulation analysis of normal and abnormal development of the mammalian diaphragm.
- Outcomes of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a population-based study in Western Australia.
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Bronchopulmknary Dysplasia.
- Surfactant Metabolism Dysfunction and Childhood Interstitial Lung Disease (chILD).
- Evaluation of fetal vocal cords to select candidates for successful fetoscopic treatment of congenital high airway obstruction syndrome: preliminary case series.
- The epidemiology of meconium aspiration syndrome: incidence, risk factors, therapies, and outcome.
- Antenatal infection/inflammation and postnatal lung maturation and injury.