2010 Lab 2
Week 1 to 3
This laboratory will look at the first 3 weeks of human development using online resources to study events that lead up to formation of the trilaminar embryo and early placental development. The laboratory will also begin work on the group online project.
- Understand development of the blastocyst.
- Understand normal and abnormal implantation.
- Understand the events of early placentation.
- Understand gastrulation and early germ layer development.
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Course Content 2010
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Lab 1 | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory | Stem Cells | Stem Cells | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Integumentary | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, February 26) Embryology 2010 Lab 2. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2010_Lab_2
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G