2009 Lecture 24
|<Flowplayer height="400" width="360" autoplay="true">Human development 001.flv</Flowplayer>||This animation begins at the two cell (blastomere) stage following fertilization and takes you through an overview of the entire 9 months of human development in just over a minute!
This lecture will be an opportunity to review course content in preparation for the upcoming Embryology theory exam.
Theory Exam ANAT2341 Embryology Date: Wed 04/11 Time: 8:45 - 12:00 Location: WEBST 334 (K-G14-334)
The format of the exam and sample question/answers will also be discussed in this lecture.
Please email the course co-ordinator with any specific topics you would like to be covered in overview.
Theory Exam Format
1. TIME ALLOWED – 3 hours
2. READING TIME – 10 minutes
3. THIS EXAM HAS 2 PAGES
4. TOTAL NUMBER OF QUESTIONS – 16
5. TOTAL MARKS AVAILABLE – 60
6. ALL QUESTIONS ARE OF EQUAL VALUE
7. ANSWER 8 QUESTIONS ONLY, 4 FROM EACH PART
8. ANSWER EACH PART IN A SEPARATE BOOK
9. ALL ANSWERS MUST BE WRITTEN IN INK. EXCEPT WHERE THEY ARE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED, PENCILS MAY BE USED ONLY FOR DRAWING, SKETCHING OR GRAPHICAL WORK
10. PRINT YOUR STUDENT NUMBER AND NAME ON TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER AND SIGN
11. THIS PAPER MAY NOT BE RETAINED BY CANDIDATE
Part 1 a - h (4 from 8)
Part 2 a - h (4 from 8)
- Consider the course content 22 content lectures
- In each lecture identify key topic issues (summarise)
- Look at the labelled images
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Course Content 2009
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Cell Division/Fertilization | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory - Ear | Integumentary | Lab 9 | Sensory - Eye | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Fetal | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, December 6) Embryology 2009 Lecture 24. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2009_Lecture_24
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G