--Mark Hill (talk) 13:26, 22 September 2014 (EST) Brief Assessment - This project page though brief did cover the topic of Fetal Cells in Maternal Blood. This is a relatively new topic area and I appreciate that it can be difficult to find appropriate topic resources.
- Good mixture of text, images and supporting table.
- There was included a relevant student drawn image.
- Included genetic inheritance information.
- Included recent research articles.
- Very brief project page that could have included much more information.
- Page and sub-heading formatting issues, not the cleanest organisation of headings.
- Information in "Potential functions of fetal cells in the maternal blood" section is poorly prepared and far to brief.
- Disadvantages of cffDNA testing not comprehensive enough.