Test Student 2011
Lab 4 Online Assessment
- The allantois, identified in the placental cord, is continuous with what anatomical structure?
- Identify the 3 vascular shunts, and their location, in the embryonic circulation.
- Identify the Group project sub-section that you will be researching. (Add to project page and your individual assessment page)
Lab 1 Attendance --Mark Hill 12:55, 28 July 2011 (EST)
New Image Tutorial
|here is some text beside the image.|
Differentially expressed RefSeq genes in human trisomy 21
File:Differentially expressed RefSeq genes in human trisomy 21
Lab 1 Assessment
1. Identify the origin of In Vitro Fertilization and the 2010 nobel prize winner associated with this technique.
- Write a brief answer to the question no more than a few lines or bullet points.
2. Identify a recent paper on fertilisation and describe its key findings.
- Copy and paste the reference from Pubmed and write a few lines about the paper.
3. Identify 2 congenital anomalies.
- Just write their names.