Test Student 2010
Test Image inserted here as a thumbnail.
First time it us used on the page give the reference a name e.g. ref name="PMID20003538", the image can be used again just with this name.
Same Image in a Table
The image is used again resized to 300 px in the table below. Tables by default appear on the left side of the page. Notice that by using the "reference name" here, it is given the same "number" as previous citation. This way multiple usage of a citation on the project page results in a single entry on your reference list.
|Oct4 staining on USSC-derived spheres|
Same Image on the page left side
Oct4 staining on USSC-derived spheres
The image is used again resized to 300 px above.
Notice that the content below the image now wraps around this figure.
This will change depending on how wide the page opens on the screen.
Notice the single reference above has multiple page citations that are numbered in the sequence they appear on the page.
- Search - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
- Journals - http://www.biomedcentral.com/browse/journals/
- Dev Biol - http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcdevbiol/
- Pregnancy Childbirth http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcpregnancychildbirth/
Public Library of Science
- There are several cell biology relevant journals published by PLoS.
- PLoS ONE
- PLoS Biology
- PLoS Medicine
- Note: "Everything PLoS publish is freely available online for you to read, download, copy, distribute, and use (with attribution) any way you wish."
Proceedings National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)
- Liberalization of PNAS copyright policy: Noncommercial use freely allowed (Note original Author should be contacted for permission to reuse for Educational purposes)
- "Our guiding principle is that, while PNAS retains copyright, anyone can make noncommercial use of work in PNAS without asking our permission, provided that the original source is cited." PNAS Author Rights and Permission FAQs
- Some Journals allow reuse after applying through the Copyright Clearance Center https://rightscentral.copyright.com/pp/home.do
- need to set up a free account before applying for content reuse permission. https://s100.copyright.com/PubAdmin/PublisherLogin.jsp
Search Pubmed Now: Prenatal Diagnosis
- Lab 1 this is the background information to the online work.
08:33, 30 July 2010 (UTC)--Mark Hill 01:31, 29 July 2010 (UTC) Each Student should add the main topic they would like to work on in this course: Stem cells, Assisted Reproductive Technology or Prenatal Diagnosis.
Simply cut n paste below to topic title (with your signature) and we will add up the total for each topic in Lab 2 next week.
4. Prenatal diagnosis --z3252833 03:08, 30 July 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis --z3288088 01:59, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis --z3318446 11:57, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
2. Stem cells --z3265772 11:26, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis--z3252635 08:36, 30 July 2010 (UTC)
Assisted Reproductive Technology - --z3292208 08:04, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
4.Prenatal Diagnosis --z3254433 02:31, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Assisted Reproductive Technology--Navneet Ahuja 03:19, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal diagnosis --Jenny Huang 23:18, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
3. Assisted Reproductive Technologies----z3291079 00:06, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Assisted reproductive technologies----z3293029 06:18, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis ----z3254753 00:53, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
3. Assisted Reproductive Technologies--z3292955 11:39, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis -- --3186755 22:56, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis --Felicia Ton 23:19, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Stem Cells --Nathan Weller
Stem cells --Mary Nicolas 23:21, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
4. Prenatal Diagnosis --3216889 00:06, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
This is an external link to a recent SMH thalidomide article SMH July 29, 2010
This is an internal link with a different title First Diploid Cell
New Sub heading
now i can edit a subheading section.
New Sub sub heading