Talk:Medicine Learning and Teaching Forum 2012 - Online Projects
About Discussion/Talk Pages
2011 Projects: Turner Syndrome | DiGeorge Syndrome | Klinefelter's Syndrome | Huntington's Disease | Fragile X Syndrome | Tetralogy of Fallot | Angelman Syndrome | Friedreich's Ataxia | Williams-Beuren Syndrome | Duchenne Muscular Dystrolphy | Cleft Palate and Lip
Group Project - Time to relax while you watch someone who cares do all the work.
Other Group Options
- Moodle? - internal site I have not yet worked with groups using this platform that is similar to Wikis.
These are external commercial sites.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com
- Google groups - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!overview
Teams and Topics
Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems
- Monash - A guide to group work
Prior to 2009, students in ANAT2341 Embryology course worked on similar projects, but in the form of research posters. Towards the end of the course the posters were presented to the class for peer assessment.
- Students also submit individual assessments each week online based upon the practical class they had just completed.
- A similar project format is used in the science ANAT3231 Cell Biology course.
How Groups are Working
|All Project page edits by Group||All Discussion page edits by Group|