Talk:Lecture - 2012 Course Introduction
- 1824 - Rolando cut chemically hardened (fixed) pieces of brain tissues into thin sections for microscopical examination
- 1859 - Darwin - On the Origin of Species Evolution Darwin
- 1880 - image excerpts from a historic study of German embryologist Wilhelm His (1831-1904) Anatomie menschlicher Embryonen (1880).
- 1889 - Camille Golgi discovered a method of silver staining hardened brain tissues Brain Structure
Early 20th Century
- 1914 - image excerpts from a historic study of The Anatomy of a 17.8 mm Human Embryo by Thyng, FW 1914,
- 1918 - Gray's Anatomy Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1918.
- 1935 - Hans Spemann's 1935 nobel speech.
- 1941 Rubella and birth abnormalities Rubella
Development in the early 20th century can also be seen in some Historic Movies 1920-1960.
|Hill, M.A. (2011) UNSW Embryology (11th ed.). Sydney:UNSW.|