Student:SH Lecture - Lymphatic Structure and Organs
Leave a Student Comment or Question
To leave a student comment or question on this page in 5 easy steps.
- Login to this page with your zpass, using the "Log in" at the top righthand corner of this page.
- Once logged in return to this page.
- Click the edit Tab beside "Student Feedback" heading or at the top of the page.
- Click the signature button and then enter your question or comment next to your signature.
- Click "Save page" button at the bottom of the page.
Note - Do not enter any personal information other than your student number, all comments and questions are viewable by anyone. Do not edit or change other content as all edits are recorded by your student ID.
--Mark Hill (talk) 16:21, 1 March 2014 (EST) Hi, I have set up this student feedback page for your constructive comments or questions concerning the lecture and its content. Please note that more histological information will be provided in the supporting practical class. Questions and comments not related to the lecture will be deleted.