Student:Foundations Lecture - Introduction to Human Development
- Discussion - the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
|The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology (10th edn)|
UNSW Students have online access to the current 10th edn. through the UNSW Library subscription (with student Zpass log-in).
About this Student Page
Adding to the discussion in 5 steps:
- Log in to the website (Using your zPass, the button is located top right of this current page).
- Open the Edit tab located at the top of the page, and then the "Student Feedback" subheading edit button (shown on the right).
- Add your lecture questions/comments/feedback. (you can sign with the signature/timestamp if you wish, only use your student number or remain anonymous)
- Save using the "Save page" button (located at the bottom left of the page).
- Log out of the website (button located top right of this current page).
- Please remember your Netiquette, this is a public website.