All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Embryology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 17:59, 22 October 2017 Z5177699 uploaded File:Reelin signalling.jpg (Reelin is a large glycoprotein that acts on the receptors VLDLR and ApoER2 which in turn acts on Dab1 adapter protein to induce downstream cellular changes.)
- 12:50, 20 October 2017 Z5177699 uploaded File:Cell signalling in cerebellum development.jpg (Purkinje cells (P) secrete the ligand Sonic Hedgehog (green triangles) which acts on the external granule layer (bright red circles) to increase mitosis and therefore proliferation, the Bergmann glia (B) to stimulate differentiation, and has an unknown...)
- 10:00, 5 October 2017 Z5177699 uploaded File:Granule Cell and Purkinje Cell Migration.png (Granule cell (yellow) and purkinje cell (green) migration timetable in mouse cerebellum. Top shows sagittal sections of entire cerebellum. Bottom shows movement of individual cells at interface of EGL and purkinje cell layer.)
- 13:06, 24 August 2017 Z5177699 uploaded File:Neurons in the cerebellum.png (The connections of the neurons in the cerebellum (more info to come later) <ref>http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v2/n7/full/nrn0701_484a.html?foxtrotcallback=true</ref>)
- 23:36, 7 August 2017 User account Z5177699 was created automatically