All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Embryology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 18:31, 10 October 2018 Z5091101 uploaded File:Differentiation of NCC.jpg (The neural crest cells become chromaffin precursor cells under exposure to BMP-4, and their growth and postnatal health is maintained by the secretion of glucocorticoids.)
- 18:28, 10 October 2018 Z5091101 uploaded File:Trunk NCC migration.jpg (This image provides a basic picture of how the neural crest cells move to eventually reach the position where they differentiate into neural crest cells. This image was inspired by the following image: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK10065/figure...)
- 18:25, 7 October 2018 Z5091101 uploaded File:Regions of NC Cells.jpg (This image shows the regions where the different neural crest cells can be found. Note how these regions were discovered initially as the trunk and cranial neural crest cells, but later the existence of sacral, vagal and cardiac neural crest cells was...)
- 16:24, 7 October 2018 Z5091101 uploaded File:Wilhelm His History Wilhelm.jpeg (Wilhelm His in the 1900s. This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Y...)
- 17:28, 12 September 2018 Z5091101 uploaded File:NC Location.jpg (This figure shows the neural crest, a fold located between the epidermal ectoderm and the neural ectoderm. The neural ectoderm gives rise to the neural tube in the centre, the epidermal ectoderm, as the name suggests, gives rise to the skin and the neu...)
- 13:46, 31 July 2018 User account Z5091101 was created automatically