File:UK Growth Chart-A4 Boys NICM.pdf
UK_Growth_Chart-A4_Boys_NICM.pdf (file size: 138 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
UK Growth Chart - Neonatal and Infant Close Monitoring chart (NICM) Boys
Previously referred to as the Low Birthweight chart to be used for:
- births before 32 weeks gestation
- unwell neonates born after 32 weeks
- for term infants with significant growth and weight faltering.
Note - Must be printed on A4 paper to be correct size.
- UK WHO Growth Charts: 0-4 Years - Boys | 0-4 Years - Girls | NICM Boys | NICM Girls | Postnatal - Growth Charts
Wright CM, Williams AF, Elliman D, Bedford H, Birks E, Butler G, Sachs M, Moy RJ & Cole TJ. (2010). Using the new UK-WHO growth charts. BMJ , 340, c1140. PMID: 20231247
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, June 16) Embryology UK Growth Chart-A4 Boys NICM.pdf. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:UK_Growth_Chart-A4_Boys_NICM.pdf
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
The charts can be freely downloaded under the following terms and conditions:
- The charts must not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting other products.
- RCPCH/WHO/Department of Health must be acknowledged as chart developers in any publications or products.
- Charts are Copyright © 2009 Department of Health, this copyright notice should be reproduced on all copies.
- Users may not claim any IP rights over the materials or seek to restrict use of them by others.
- Anyone wishing to print the charts for commercial reasons should first obtain permission from the Department of Health, contact MB Crown Copyright.
- Any version printed for sale must adhere to the printing specification.
- Chart images must be reproduced in whole without cropping or altering in any way.
- Original File UK WHO Boys NICM Chart (A4) (PDF, 138KB)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:22, 6 July 2011||(138 KB)||S8600021||==UK Growth Chart - Neonatal and Infant Close Monitoring chart (NICM) Boys== Previously referred to as the Low Birthweight chart to be used for: # births before 32 weeks gestation # unwell neonates born after 32 weeks # for term infants with significant|