File:Stage 22 image 213.jpg
Developing Pelvic Region - Human Embryo Carnegie stage 22
- bladder (ureter region of trigone)
- ureters (each cut twice, located in body wall beside rectum, and also entering bladder)
- mesonephric duct
- paramesonephric duct
- gastrointestinal tract (rectum)
- placental blood vessels
- pelvis (pubic symphysis)
- axial skeleton
|Selected Embryo Histology - Week 8 (Stage 22)|
|Links: Carnegie stage 22 | Week 8|
Image Source: UNSW Embryology, no reproduction without permission.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, March 20) Embryology Stage 22 image 213.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Stage_22_image_213.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:11, 5 May 2011||738 × 554 (198 KB)||S8600021||==Developing Pelvic Region - Human Embryo Carnegie stage 22== * bladder (trigone) * ureters * mesonephric duct * paramesonephric duct * gastrointestinal tract (rectum) * mesentery * placental blood vessels * pelvis (pubic symphysis) * axial skeleton :'|
- You cannot overwrite this file.