File:Skeletal muscle histology 004.jpg
Skeletal Muscle Histology
- Guinea pig skeletal muscle, muscle-tendon junction (myotendinous junction)
- skeletal muscle, dense regular connective tissue
- longitudinal section of muscle fibres
- Stain HE magnification x40
- Muscle Histology: Muscle Development | Human HE x4 longitudinal and transverse | Human HE x40 transverse | Human HE x40 longitudinal | Human HE x40 longitudinal | Human HE x4 longitudinal and transverse | Muscle Spindle HE x40 | Human HE x40 | Human HE x40 | Human HE x40 | Human HE x100 | Human HE x100 | Fetal human muscle | Myotendinous junction label | Myotendinous junction HE x40 | Whipf 1 | Whipf 2 | Whipf 3 | Tongue HE x10 transverse | Tongue x100 | Muscle spindle HE x20 | Muscle spindle HE x40
Links: Histology | Histology Stains | Blue Histology images copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works on the original Blue Histology website may be reproduced, adapted, published and distributed for non-commercial purposes. See also the page Histology Stains.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, March 26) Embryology Skeletal muscle histology 004.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Skeletal_muscle_histology_004.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:40, 2 October 2011||1,280 × 1,024 (242 KB)||S8600021||==Skeletal Muscle Histology== * Guinea pig skeletal muscle, muscle-tendon junction (myotendinous junction) * skeletal muscle, dense regular connective tissue * longitudinal section of muscle fibres * Stain HE magnification x40 * microscope iris diaphragm|
- You cannot overwrite this file.