File:Mouse - forebrain Robo3 expression.jpg
Mouse - forebrain Robo3 Expression
Expression of Robo3 protein at rostral (A, E, I), middle (B, F, J), and caudal (C, G, K) levels of the embryonic mouse forebrain during preplate stages of development (E11.5–13.5).
(D, H) Higher magnification images taken through middle levels of the cortex at E11.5 (D) and E12.5 (H).
Scale bar in (C), (G), and (K) is 200 μm and applies to panels of equivalent ages
Scale bar in H is 200 μm and also applies to (D) (Cx, cortex; CH cortical hem).
- roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 3
- members of the Roundabout (Robo) receptor family, Robo1 and Robo2, play significant roles in the formation of axonal tracks in the developing forebrain and in the migration and morphological differentiation of cortical interneurons
- receptor is strongly expressed in the preplate layer and cortical hem of the early cortex where it colocalizes with markers of Cajal-Retzius cells and interneurons
- 19 different mutations in the ROBO3 gene have been identified in people with horizontal gaze palsy with progressive scoliosis (HGPPS).
Original file name: Figure 1. F1-2.large.jpg http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/suppl_1/i22/F1.large.jpg
<pubmed>19366869</pubmed>| Cereb Cortex.
© 2009 The Authors This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/uk/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:11, 8 November 2010||675 × 1,280 (289 KB)||S8600021||==Mouse - forebrain Robo3 Expression== Expression of Robo3 protein at rostral (A, E, I), middle (B, F, J), and caudal (C, G, K) levels of the embryonic mouse forebrain during preplate stages of development (E11.5–13.5). (D, H) Higher magnification im|
- You cannot overwrite this file.