File:K12 Comparative Embryology Exercise 3.pdf
K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 3
- Both embryos are shown in the pictures at about the same size (magnification). What is the actual difference in size between these two embryos?
- How many days difference are there between the mouse and human embryo to reach the same external appearance?
- Label the common external features you can identify on both embryos.
- What is the embryonic origin of the outer surface (skin) of both embryos?
K12 Student worksheets
These worksheets have been designed as short teaching exercises that can be downloaded and printed (PDF version) or modified by the teacher (Word version) for use in class. Biology curriculum may vary between classes, state and country as a Teacher please check the materials closely before using for teaching purposes.
- Worksheet content should not be used for commercial purposes or republished online.
|K12 Links: Start Here | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 to 8 | Arms and Legs | Heart | Fetus | Brain Growth | Eyes and Ears | Animal Development Times | Humans and Animal Embryology | Comparative Embryology | Thalidomide|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:33, 27 June 2012||(563 KB)||Z8600021||==K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 3== # Both embryos are shown in the pictures at about the same size (magnification). What is the actual difference in size between these two embryos? # How many days difference are there between the mouse and human|
- You cannot overwrite this file.