File:K12 Comparative Embryology Exercise 1.pdf
K12_Comparative_Embryology_Exercise_1.pdf (file size: 135 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 1
- Download and print this file.
- Fill in the Stage column 10 to 23 from the information in the picture.
- Put a ruler or use piece of paper to mark the 4mm scale bar.
- Now measure the size of each embryo and fill in the second table column.
- Finally, get the students to look on the site to identify the range of stages that occur in each week and fill in the third table column.
K12 Student worksheets
These worksheets have been designed as short teaching exercises that can be downloaded and printed (PDF version) or modified by the teacher (Word version) for use in class. Biology curriculum may vary between classes, state and country as a Teacher please check the materials closely before using for teaching purposes.
- Worksheet content should not be used for commercial purposes or republished online.
|K12 Links: Start Here | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 to 8 | Arms and Legs | Heart | Fetus | Brain Growth | Eyes and Ears | Animal Development Times | Humans and Animal Embryology | Comparative Embryology | Thalidomide|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:22, 22 June 2012||(135 KB)||Z8600021||==K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 1==|