File:Human-oocyte to blastocyst.jpg
Human Oocyte to Blastocyst
Morphology of human oocytes and embryos.
- GV - germinal vesicle oocyte (GV)
- MI - metaphase I oocyte
- MII - metaphase II oocyte
- D2 - (day 2) 4-cell embryo
- D3 - (day 3) 8-cell embryo
- D5 - (day 5) blastocyst
- MII oocytes had been matured in vitro after donation at GV stage. D2, D3, D5 embryos were all matured in vitro.
- Links: Oocyte | Morula | Blastocyst | Carnegie stage 1 | Carnegie stage 2 | Carnegie stage 3 | Cell Division - Meiosis | Cell Division - Mitosis
PLoS One. 2009; 4(11): e7844. Published online 2009 November 16. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0007844.
Copyright Zhang et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:09, 5 April 2010||600 × 402 (49 KB)||S8600021||Morphology of human oocytes and embryos. GV - germinal vesicle oocyte (GV) MI - metaphase I oocyte MII - metaphase II oocyte D2 - 4-cell embryo D3 - 8-cell embryo D5 - blastocyst MII oocytes had been matured in vitro after donation at GV stage. D2|
- You cannot overwrite this file.