- The retroperitoneal space is in front of the lower back and behind the abdominal lining (peritoneum).
- Organs in this space include the pancreas, spleen, and kidneys.
- Gray's Images: Development | Lymphatic | Neural | Vision | Hearing | Somatosensory | Integumentary | Respiratory | Gastrointestinal | Urogenital | Endocrine | Surface Anatomy | iBook | Historic Disclaimer
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
|Embryology History | Historic Embryology Papers)|
|iBook - Gray's Embryology|
Gray H. Anatomy of the human body. (1918) Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, July 23) Embryology Gray1126.png. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Gray1126.png
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:14, 30 October 2009||460 × 500 (34 KB)||S8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.