File:Fetal head growth circumference graph02.jpg
Original file (800 × 650 pixels, file size: 44 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Fetal Second Trimester Head Growth Circumference
Note original data based upon gestational age (LMP), post-fertilization age has only been calculated for this current graph. For educational purposes only.
- Fetal Graphs: Crown-Rump Length (CRL) | Third trimester CRL | Head Circumference | Head Circumference 2nd Trimester | Liver Weight | Pancreas Weight | Thymus Weight | Small Intestine Length | Large Intestine Length | Length and Weight Changes | Fetal Development | Head Development
- Pineau JC, Guihard-Costa AM & Droullé P. (2003). Only two-phase models, computed independently for males and females, are appropriate to describe fetal head growth. Fetal. Diagn. Ther. , 18, 207-16. PMID: 12711878 DOI.
- Guihard-Costa AM, Menez F & Delezoide AL. (2003). Standards for dysmorphological diagnosis in human fetuses. Pediatr. Dev. Pathol. , 6, 427-34. PMID: 14708736 DOI.
- Archie JG, Collins JS & Lebel RR. (2006). Quantitative standards for fetal and neonatal autopsy. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. , 126, 256-65. PMID: 16891202 DOI.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:07, 7 June 2011||800 × 650 (44 KB)||S8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.