Human Face Development
Ventral view of head and face showing development beginning at week 4.
- Frontonasal Prominence - frontal central portion (white)
- Frontonasal Prominence - Lateral nasal (purple)
- Frontonasal Prominence - Medial nasal (green)
- Pharyngeal Arch 1 - Maxillary prominence (yellow)
- Pharyngeal Arch 1 - Mandibular prominence (orange)
- Stomodeum (black)
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, February 24) Embryology Face animation.gif. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Face_animation.gif
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:21, 31 August 2009||550 × 400 (365 KB)||S8600021||http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/Notes/face.htm|
- You cannot overwrite this file.