File:Ectopic pregnancy CT 03.jpg
Ectopic Tubal Pregnancy Computed Tomography
Imaging findings are presented for 37-year-old woman with interstitial pregnancy.
- Coronal multiplanar reconstruction CT image shows heterogeneous enhancing mass (arrow) that abuts uterine fundus (arrowheads), suggestive of interstitial pregnancy.
- Note that there is hypodense line between mass and uterine fundus.
- CT image demonstrates hematoma around uterus and hemoperitoneum.
- Links: Ectopic pregnancy Initial CT | Ectopic pregnancy Follow-up CT | Ectopic pregnancy CT | Ectopic Implantation | Computed Tomography
Original file name: Fig. 1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799642/figure/F1/
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:02, 3 September 2011||800 × 676 (54 KB)||S8600021||Ectopic---PMC2799642-C.jpg|
- You cannot overwrite this file.