The Embryology pages and media listed below relate to mouse embryonic day 17 (E17) of development. This staging by "days" relate to in the female presence of a vaginal plug indicating that the mating occurred, see timed pregnancy.
- Mouse Stages: E1 | E2.5 | E3.0 | E3.5 | E4.5 | E5.0 | E6.0 | E7.0 | E7.5 | E8.0 | E8.5 | E9.0 | E9.5 | E10 | E10.5 | E11 | E11.5 | E12 | E12.5 | E13 | E13.5 | E14 | E14.5 | E15 | E15.5 | E16 | E16.5 | E17 | E18.5 | E18 | E18.5 | E19 | E20 | Timeline | About timed pregnancy
|Note these Carnegie stages are only approximate day timings for average of embryos. Links: Carnegie Stage Comparison|
|Timeline Links: human timeline | mouse timeline | mouse detailed timeline | chicken timeline | rat timeline | Medaka | Category:Timeline|
- Neural System Development - Spinal trigeminal nucleus interpolaris (SpVi) may receive GABAergic projection fibers from extra-nuclear area before birth, and GABAergic interneurons may form synapses within the SpVi after E17. In addition, GABA action may gradually shift from excitatory to inhibitory between E13 and E17.
- Salivary Gland Development - Submandibular salivary gland the acini complete lumenization, so that the gland has a continuous network of lumenized ducts connecting the acini to the oral cavity. Both nerves and blood vessels populate the gland in association with the branching epithelium.
- Tooth - molar m1 and m2 are bell stage, and m3 is not yet visible.
- Hidemichi Kin, Jeongtae Kim, Chigusa Shimizu-Okabe, Akihito Okabe, Chitoshi Takayama Embryonic development of GABAergic signaling in the mouse spinal trigeminal nucleus interpolaris. Neurosci. Lett.: 2014, 566;221-5 PubMed 24607929
- Melinda Larsen, Kenneth M Yamada, Kurt Musselmann Systems analysis of salivary gland development and disease. Wiley Interdiscip Rev Syst Biol Med: 2010, 2(6);670-82 PubMed 20890964
- Ralf J Radlanski, Herbert Renz, Camilla A Zimmermann, Robert Mey, Eva Matalova Morphogenesis of the compartmentalizing bone around the molar primordia in the mouse mandible during dental developmental stages between lamina, bell-stage, and root formation (E13-P20). Ann. Anat.: 2015, 200C;1-14 PubMed 25723515
Search Pubmed: Mouse E17
Pages in category ‘Mouse E17’
This category contains only the following page.