This page lists Embryology content related to elephant development.
Note - There is currently no specific content page to describe this animal development. Look for more developmental information associated with the images.
- Links: Animal Development
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- On the Anatomy of the Elephant (January 1, 1844) https://archive.org/details/jstor-20489622
- On the Placenta of the Elephant. (January 1, 1856) https://archive.org/details/philtrans09003685
- The Mammary Gland of the Elephant (November 1, 1886) https://archive.org/details/jstor-2449876
- The Morphology of the Ungulate Placenta, Particularly the Development of that Organ in the Sheep, and Notes upon the Placenta of the Elephant and Hyrax (September 2, 1905) https://archive.org/details/philtrans06921769
Pages in category ‘Elephant’
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category ‘Elephant’
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.