Charles Russell Bardeen, M.D. (1871 – 1935) an American anatomist and embryologist. He was the first dean of medicine at the University of Wisconsin.
|Embryologists: William Hunter | Wilhelm Roux | Caspar Wolff | Wilhelm His | Oscar Hertwig | Julius Kollmann | Hans Spemann | Francis Balfour | Charles Minot | Ambrosius Hubrecht | Charles Bardeen | Franz Keibel | Franklin Mall | Florence Sabin | George Streeter | George Corner | James Hill | Jan Florian | Thomas Bryce | Thomas Morgan | Ernest Frazer | Francisco Orts-Llorca | José Doménech Mateu | Frederic Lewis | Arthur Meyer | Robert Meyer | Erich Blechschmidt | Klaus Hinrichsen | Hideo Nishimura | Arthur Hertig | John Rock | Viktor Hamburger | Mary Lyon | Nicole Le Douarin | Robert Winston | Fabiola Müller | Ronan O'Rahilly | Robert Edwards | John Gurdon | Shinya Yamanaka | Embryology History | Category:People|
Pages in category ‘Charles Bardeen’
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Paper - Development and variation of the nerves and the musculature of the inferior extremity and of the neighboring regions of the trunk in man
- Paper - Development of the thoracic vertebrae in man
- Paper - Early development of the cervical vertebrae and the base of the occipital bone in man
- Paper - Studies of the development of the human skeleton
- Paper - The Critical Period in the Development of the Intestines
- Paper - The development of the limbs, body-wall and back
- Paper - Vertebral Regional Determination in Young Human Embryos
Media in category ‘Charles Bardeen’
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.