ANAT2511 Gastrointestinal Tract
|ANAT2511 Fundamentals of Anatomy This histology practical support page content is not part of the histology practical class and provides only background information for student self-directed learning purposes. Histology lecturer notice.|
To know the histological features of various anatomical subdivisions of the tubular part of the GIT (oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and appendix) and its major glands (liver and gallbladder).
- Reading: Human Anatomy, Marieb et al., 6th ed., The Digestive System
- Virtual Slides: GIT Histology
Liver and Gall Bladder
- Histology Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ANAT2241 Support | Histology | Histology Stains | Embryology Glossary
- Pages require student zpass to access.
ANAT2511 | Virtual Microscopy, Cells and Types of Tissue | Selected Basic Tissues | Histology of Bone and Joints | Histology of Muscle | Histology of Nervous Tissue | Integumentary System | Circulatory System Histology | Respiratory System Histology | GIT Histology | Urinary System Histology
- Pages can be accessed from any internet connected computer.
ANAT2511: Practical 1 Introduction to Histology | Practical 3 Basic Tissues | ￼Practical 5 Bones and Joints | ￼Practical 7 Muscle Tissue | ￼Practical 9 Nervous Tissue | ￼Practical 11 Integumentary (Skin) System | ￼Practical 13 Circulatory System | ￼Practical 15 Respiratory System | Practical 17 Gastro‐intestinal Tract, Liver and Gallbladder | ￼Practical 19 Urinary System | Histology Drawings